The Wine Staging release 2.0-rc2 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Implement basic AES support in bcrypt.
- Remove GnuTLS / CommonCrypto dependency for hash calculations in bcrypt.
- Improve TIFF support in windoscodecs.
- Various improvements in user32, winhttp and other dlls.
Wine Staging 2.0-rc2 implements everything necessary to get DOOM (2016) running. Feel free to play around with the different features like Vulkan support and report remaining issues in the bug tracker.
In addition, Wine Staging users will also benefit from the following changes merged in the development branch:
- Bug fixes only, we are in code freeze.